Frequently asked questions from our guests
Bookings & Packages
Any cancellation of reservation must be communicated in writing.
We want the holiday to be a moment of relaxation even during the booking. There are different cancellation conditions depending on the type of stay booked: Last Minute, Last Second, non-refundable,…..
For this reason, we ask you to always consult our section Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of the reservation is made upon payment of the 30% deposit by credit card, bank transfer or other methods indicated by us in the information e-mail you will receive. In the case of payment by bank transfer, we ask you to send us the bank transfer slip for maximum transparency and speed. See our Terms & Conditions page or contact us.
To book and confirm your stay:
- click directly on the link on our quotation email that we sent you following your request;
- follow the guided procedure via our booking engine (click here);
- if you find it difficult to follow the booking wizard, please send us a confirmation email remembering to indicate your First Name, Last Name and requested period. We will contact you via whatsapp or email completing the booking procedure for you and then indicating the payment methods to confirm your stay;
To book and confirm a package click directly on the link shown on our website or send us an email requesting the desired package or promotion and the period of stay.
OPENING HOURS & REGULATIONS
- You will be assigned a reserved table for the entire stay at the hotel (both for breakfast and dinner)
- The tables will be spaced according to the rules and the room will be sanitized every day
- Every morning a served buffet will be waiting for you, divided into several areas:
- affiliated products, jams, honey, biscuits, cereals, cornflakes, etc.;
- cold cuts, ham, salami and cheeses
- yogurt, cottage cheese, fresh fruit and in syrup, juices
- Homemade cakes and croissants.
- To face your day in full activity, you will find on your table a menu with various proposals of egg dishes
- We have gluten-free products packaged for breakfast
- But the surprises do not end! You can choose from many other specialties both healthy and delicious.
- The beginning of dinner is from 19.30 and you can arrive until 20.30
- You will find on your table the menu of your choice of the next day that you can compile according to your needs (typical dishes, vegetarian, light), with the proposal between two appetizers, four first courses, four second courses and three desserts.
Check-in is from 14:30 onwards and check-out must be completed by 10:00. It is possible to extend
You can ask at the reception for the Day Use service, which for an extra charge of € 50.00 per person (children under 10 years free of charge) allows you to use the last day of your holiday until 1 p.m.
- The SPA with sauna, turkish bath and chromotherapy will be open from 15.00 to 20.00;
- ON RESERVATION directly at the Reception;
- You can go down directly in slippers and bathrobe (already present in each room);
- At the time of your entry into the SPA you will be given a towel to use inside the sauna.
- To access the Gym area, suitable and clean training shoes are required.
- Access is always guaranteed every day.
We accept payment by:
- Credit cards (except AMerican Express),
- Bank transfer,
- Bank cheques only on specific request and subject to authorisation by the management.
IMPORTANT: upon check-out it is NOT possible to pay by bank transfer (only immediate transfer if necessary) or cheque.
Yes, our hotel has an agreement with the APT and adheres to most of the proposed initiatives, including FASSACARD.
We do not have an exclusive menu for celiacs or other intolerances but on request we prepare dedicated dishes. Please report any allergies or intolerances at the time of booking or at check-in.
Yes, our hotel has a covered car park, but since there are limited places, we advise you to request a parking space at the time of booking. The service has an extra charge per night.
Yes, animals are allowed and welcomed with a welcome kit. There is a supplement indicated in the quote per night.
Our hotel is about 150 m from the start of the Col Rodella cable car (connection to the Sella Ronda).Check the distance with Google MAPS.
Our hotel is about 50 m from the departure of the ski bus and about 400 m from the bus station.
HOW TO REACH US
One of the most convenient ways to reach us is by car. If you are continuing on the A22 you will have two very similar options:
- Exit Bolzano and take the road to Passo Costalunga (SS241). Enjoy the road, which, despite its many bends, offers scenic areas, including Lake Carezza. In about 35 km you will be in Val di Fassa. From here, simply continue towards Canazei to arrive at Campitello.
- Exit at Egna-Ora and take the SS48 Dolomites. Once in San Lugano, you will cross the entire Val di Fiemme to arrive in the Val di Fassa. This route is 10 km longer than the first, but with a much less winding and smoother road.
If you prefer to travel by train, simply enter a station of your choice between Ora and Bolzano on the Trenitalia website.
From here you can continue by bus. In both cases, it will take just under two hours to reach Campitello station, from where it is a two-minute walk to Hotel Soreghes.
If you prefer a quick trip or your place of departure is far away, then the plane is undoubtedly the best choice. The nearest airports are Bolzano and Verona. Other possibilities are the airports of Venice, which also includes Treviso.
Once you arrive at the airport, you can reach our hotel by public transport or, if you prefer, we will organise a personalised pick-up service (subject to acceptance of the quote we will send you).